The Women’s Network Manager is an appointed position on the ACYA National Executive and is primarily responsible for ACYA Women’s Network.
The objective of the role is to oversee the operations of the ACYA Women’s Network.
- Managing a team and recruiting committee members
- Organising events, both online and offline such as Monthly Webinars, Wellbeing Workshops and the Hives Leadership Bootcamp.
- Managing ACYA Women’s Network WeChat member group and social media accounts
- Ensuring there are opportunities available for women in the Australia China space
- Keeping track of and promoting gender equality and diversity
- Represent ACYA in public forums, as and when required
- Review and approve of speakers and topics at any National Women’s Network events
- Ensure the use of both English and Chinese language/conduct bilingual content on member’s groups and social media platforms.
- Liaising with ACYA partnerships team to ensure enough funds are raised for women’s network to run events
- Time commitment of ~10 hours/week
- Demonstrated ability to work in diverse teams
- Demonstrated administrative experience and skill with associated tools (e.g. Microsoft Office, Google Drive, Google Docs)
- Demonstrated project management and communication skills.’