The Information Technology Director is an appointed position on the ACYA National Executive, and is a member of ACYA's Executive Directors. This role is primarily responsible for the execution of strategies and policies as it pertains to information technology.
The objectives include overseeing active, innovative, and efficient use of information technology resources to support the execution of organisational strategies and policies.
Applicants with no previous experience in IT are encouraged to apply and will be supervised and trained by the previous IT Director.
- Oversee IT operations including the website and email server
- Experience with website design, development and maintenance (preferred)
- Experience with Ghost, NEXT.js and REST API (preferred)
- Experience with React JS framework (preferred)
- Develop the capabilities, skill sets, and resources of the IT team
- Develop existing and new IT-centric partnerships
- Act as the primary communication point between IT and the rest of the organisation
- Report to the Portfolio Manager each month and attend monthly team meetings
- Oversee and reply to messages sent to the website
- Time commitment of 4-5 hours/week
- Experience with the following is preferred but not required:
- CSS, Ghost, NEXT.js and React JS framework
- Google Admin
- 1 year