ACELS - Project Manager
The Project Manager is responsible for the successful delivery of ACELS. This role will be under the guidance of the ACYA National Executive.
The Project Manager is responsible for the successful delivery of ACELS. This role will be under the guidance of the ACYA National Executive. This role directly liaises with the ACYA National President on a regular basis and, together with the 4 Director positions, makes up the ACELS Project Team.
- Report to the National President and other National Executives at regular progress meetings on the following:
- Project Budget & Costs
- Project Progress and Challenges
- New and innovative ways to deliver ACELS
- Status of relations with distinguished guests, speakers and/or sponsors
- Manage the delivery of ACELS to the highest quality, where quality is an appropriate mix of:
- Safety of all delegates
- On-time, on budget delivery
- Excellence in preparing required documentation and graphics
- A high-quality and professional program of events to engage ACYA’s Chapters and interest youth beyond the ACYA network
- Lead and motivate the Project Team
- Research and draft a list of potential speakers/workshop providers for the Programme as well as host locations.
- Maintain oversight of all Summit operational activities upon commencement
- Flexibility to commit to 10+ hours of work a week, increasing as the project dates approach
- Availability to execute and attend the Summit on the specified dates in a managerial capacity
- Prior experience in the successful delivery and management of events/projects
- Strong interpersonal and professional communication ability
- Strong demonstrated ability to work in small, focused teams
- Demonstrated leadership experience
- Demonstrated ability to use Google Docs/Sheets/Drive
- Understanding of the ACYA brand