ACELS - Logistics Director
The Logistics Director is responsible for ensuring that ACELS progresses smoothly, through organising and coordinating the day-to-day running of the conference.
The Logistics Director is responsible for ensuring that ACELS progresses smoothly, through organising and coordinating the day-to-day running of the conference. They are also involved in arranging other activities beyond panels and seminars, which broaden delegate’s knowledge and understanding of the Australia-China space. The Logistic Director will report to the Project Manager regularly and work alongside other directors on the Project Team.
Responsibilities and requirements of the role include:
- Research, sort and propose effective solutions for the following:
- Logistics for delegate accommodation
- Restaurant and catering options, pricing, capacity
- Logistics for networking evening, cultural activities, panels, gala dinner
- Transportation during the summit
- Inter-provincial transportation for equity scholarship recipients
- Manage the following aspects of logistics and catering
- On-time and on-budget delivery of goods and/or services
- Safety of all people present
- Effective response to risks (foreseen and unforeseen)
- Prepare run-sheets and timetables in collaboration with Content Director