ACYA - Partnerships Officer
The Partnerships Officer will assist the Partnerships Manager in the fostering and proactive development of both existing and potential future partnerships of ACYA.
The Partnerships Officer will assist the Partnerships Manager in the fostering and proactive development of both existing and potential future partnerships of ACYA. The role involves management of several long-standing relationships, each providing ample opportunities to meet with representatives in-person, as well as proposing and securing new partnerships. Officers will also be exposed to drafting of partnership agreements.
- Responsible for acting as a point of contact in relation to partnerships as between Chapters and National Executive of ACYA (Answering queries and addressing issues raised by Chapters re: Relationships)
- Drafting of key partnership documentation and agreements within a team
- Proactively seeking new partnerships and developing existing partnerships of ACYA (ie. Correspondence and in-person meetings)
- Strong interest in the Australia-China relationship and ACYA activities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organisational, time-management and prioritisation skills
- Experience working in a team
- Experience in dealing with external stakeholders (preferred but not a prerequisite)
- Experience in engaging in dealings with sponsors or organisations (preferred but not a prerequisite)
- Time Commitment: 3–5 hours per week on average