The IT officer assists the IT Director in tech support, website maintenance, and user administration. There are a lot of opportunities to be both creative and ingenuitive such as implementing changes to the website, analysing website traffic through Google Analytics or promoting cyber awareness among our National and chapter teams.
We are looking for people who have both technical and non-technical backgrounds! So, whether you have ingenious ideas, are obsessed with user experience or are a data guru, we encourage you to apply.
- Creating, managing, and moderating user accounts across various platforms
- Website updates and maintenance - Uploading supplied website content
- Provide general technical support queries
- Analysing site traffic and security
- Working effectively as part of a team
- Communicating technical details in a non-technical manner
- Updating guidelines on how to use various services effectively
- Experience in the following languages (preferred)
- Bash or some equivalent
- Basic design experience
- Working Experience of CSS, Ghost, NEXT.js and React JS framework
- Experience with website design, development and maintenance (preferred)
- Experience with React JS framework (preferred)
- Experience with CSS and HRML (preferred)