The China Secretaries will assist in the effective management of ACYA’s China chapters and operations, in line with organisational strategies and policies. The role involves assisting the China Manager in managing the strategy execution of ACYA’s China-based operations.
- Reporting to the China Manager.
- Assisting in overseeing China Chapter operations in line with organisational strategies and policies;
- Assisting in developing the capabilities, skill sets, and resources of China Chapters;
- Assisting the China Manager in managing relationships between ACYA and China-based partners e.g. Australian Embassy, Austcham, Australia China Alumni Association;
- Strong interest in the Australia-China relationship and ACYA activities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organisational, time-management and prioritisation skills
- Experience working in a team
- Time Commitment: 3–5 hours per week on average