The Australia Secretaries will assist in the effective management of ACYA’s Australia chapters and operations, in line with organisational strategies and policies. The role involves assisting the Australia Manager in managing the strategy execution of ACYA’s Australia-based operations.
- Reporting to the Australia Manager.
- Assisting in overseeing Australia Chapter operations in line with organisational strategies and policies;
- Assisting in developing the capabilities, skill sets, and resources of Australia Chapters;
- Assisting the Australia Manager in managing relationships between ACYA and Australia-based partners
- Strong interest in the Australia-China relationship and ACYA activities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organisational, time-management and prioritisation skills
- Experience working in a team
- Time Commitment: 3–5 hours per week on average