The Alumni Manager is an Elected Position on the ACYA National Executive Committee primarily responsible for the creation and delivery of projects tailored to ACYA Alumni (ex-Executives and members).
The objective of the Alumni Manager is to manage and implement projects and initiatives that deliver value to both ACYA Alumni and current ACYA Executives and members.
- Drive the development and implementation of new value propositions (projects, initiatives, events, etc.) tailored towards ACYA Alumni and their continued involvement in and connection with ACYA;
- Maintain and develop existing Alumni-oriented projects and initiatives, including the "Alumni Spotlight" (interviews with Alumni posted on the ACYA website and social media);
- Develop publications targeted to ACYA Alumni;
- Continue building and maintaining an active database of notable ACYA alumni; and
- Organise the ACYA Alumni events in major cities across Australia and China.
- Represent ACYA in public forums, as required; and
- Foster an awareness of the value of ACYA's alumni networks across the organisation and how the networks may be leveraged in other organisational operations.
- Time commitment of ~10 hours/week
- Demonstrated business and project management ability (team-based, or team leadership experiences preferred)
- Demonstrated experience developing organisational partnerships
- Demonstrated experience managing stakeholder relations and partnerships
- (Optional but preferred) Experience managing across cultures, particularly with respect to the Australia-China relationship
- (Optional but preferred) Demonstrated event management experience