This time, ACELS returns in-person and to one of the world’s vibrant cosmopolitan cities - Sydney, from 29th July to 1st August, 2022.
As such, we sincerely encourage you to submit a delegate application for this upcoming ACELS, which is surely going to be historic.
Join us and equip yourself with the tools needed for success in a world where the Asia-Pacific wields undeniable influence on the world stage.
The application closes on 11.59pm AEST, Sunday 26th June 2022.
JOIN US NOW! FIRST IN, BEST DRESSED!
Application link here:https://forms.gle/bmpagtrg39Qt2tmG8
What is ACELS 15?
The Australia-China Emerging Leaders Summit (ACELS) is ACYA’s premier event to unite, upskill and engage a new generation of literate Australia-China leaders, providing an intensive and immersive program offering opportunities to connect with business, government, and industry leaders to shape the future of this bilateral relationship and the region at large.
Under the theme “Re-ignite the Spark 星火燎原”, the summit will expose delegates to the most topical issues in the Australia-China space. Through highly interactive seminars, workshops, panels and pitches, delegates will engage with business, diplomatic, cultural and academic experts at the forefront of their fields.
- Between the ages of 18 and 30
- Demonstrate a keen interest in the Australia-China relationship, whether it be culturally, professionally, or both
- Not limited to Australian or Chinese or a previous member of ACYA
What is the Application Process?
1. Simply fill in the ACELS 15 Delegate Application Form;
2. If successfully shortlisted, delegates applied before 10th June, 23:59 pm (Sydney Time) will pay a Summit Fee of $180 AUD, and those applied after 10th June will pay a Summit Fee of $200 AUD. (The fee will cover each delegate’s accommodation and meals for the duration of the Summit)
Equity Scholarships Available
You are eligible to apply for a scholarship if you meet the criteria listed below:
- Domestic or international student currently enrolled at a university in Australia or China
- Making satisfactory academic progress (GPA above 5.5 (out of 7.0))
- Experiencing financial difficulty (able to provide evidence)
For more information, please refer to our Delegate FAQs:
If you have any questions or inquiries about the application process or the Summit, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For FAQ: ACELS 15 Delegate FAQ
*For Chinese: 第十五届中澳青年领袖发展峰会(ACELS)开放申请啦！