From Thursday 15th to Sunday 18th July 2021, Adelaide and Chengdu will play host to our first hybrid ACELS, bringing together Australian and Chinese delegates in South Australia and the Sichuan province.
We are pleased to announce that delegate applications for ACELS 13 are now open!
Application extended until Wednesday 16th June at 11:59pm
What is ACELS 13?
The Australia-China Emerging Leaders' Summit (ACELS) is ACYA's signature event, uniting and enriching a new generation of Australia-China literate leaders.
ACELS 13 will be held over four days, bringing together 90 delegates to discuss highly topical issues in the Australia-China space. Under the theme of Bridging the Gap, participants will undertake an intensive four-day program of professional and personal development, ultimately fostering a deeper understanding of our two nations and genuine people-to-people connections. This includes engagement with business, diplomatic, academic leaders, a variety of panels, workshops, and seminars, and â€“ of course â€“ an array of cultural and social events.
Who is eligible to attend?
We are looking for delegates who are:
- Between the ages of 18 and 30;
- Currently an undergraduate or postgraduate student, or a young professional
- Able to demonstrate a keen interest in the relationship between Australia and China, whether it be culturally, professional or both.
- Please note previous involvement with ACYA is not a prerequisite to attend ACELS 13.
What is the application process?
To attend ACELS 13 Adelaide/Chengdu, delegates must successfully complete the following steps:
- Fill out and submit an application form, before 11.59 pm CST, Wednesday 16th June, 2021;
- Email a copy of your CV (in English) to <delegates_acelsacya.org.au> (Only for Adelaide delegates)ï¼ˆFor Chengdu delegates, you are required to upload your CV into the application form)
- Delegates will find out by the result of the application by the 21st of June, delegates must accept the offer within 3 days and pay the Delegate Fee of $150 AUD
- Closer to the date of the Summit, delegates will be sent a form to provide further details (including any dietary requirements) so we can make sure your experience is as smooth as firstname.lastname@example.org
Where can I find more information?
ACELS 13 FAQ
For more information, visit our ACELS 13 FAQ page.